Tuesday 18 May 2010

Busy week - magazine meetings, new styles, Fenwick's and more...

BoBelle is really starting to make its mark in the fashion world and I am absolutely thrilled. I had another meeting with Fenwick's Brent Cross and they have just had their new order sent to them which they love! They have doubled on their initial order which is fantastic. They have purchased the Chloe Wallet, Aphrodite Wallet, Theia Clutch Bag, Hestia Keyring, Calypso Keyring, Gaia Purse and the Athena Purse all in a variety of colours. They adore the Royal Blue in particular, and know that the Mocha will sell instantly. Pop into Fenwick at Brent Cross and see BoBelle London next to Michael Kors, Donna Karen and Mulberry....

In addition to Fenwick's last week, I had a meeting with one of the fabulous editors at Grazia. They love the new Melissa Handbag and took the samples of the new Mocha and Light Grey!! Let's hope they use them in the June issue....what is more, today I have a meeting with Stylist magazine, the free one we all get in the week from the Evening Standard. The number of people I see reading that freebie is phenomenal...if I can get BoBelle in there that would also be fantastic! Taking lots of styles and an array of colours with me, so again, fingers crossed.
This Thursday I am presenting at the Green Collar Woman styling event. If you would like to attend please click here and register your interest. I personally am going to talk about fashion and the ethical fashion world in particular. In a world of ever-increasing disposable fashion, how can professional women wear ethical to work? I am also giving those lucky ladies a special discount on BoBelle London products. It is so difficult to be ethical all of the time, but little steps do help and I am going to prove that British made products and fairly traded attire do exist.
Off now to get ready for Stylist....but again, if you would like to get in touch please do email me. The Green Collar Woman event is being held at: Caponata 3-7, Delancey Street, London NW1 7NL from 6-8.30pm and will be great networking.
I look forward to hearing fromy ou soon!
Best wishes
Claire

Just a few images of some of the styles and colours stocked in Fenwick Brent Cross, London NW4.





No comments: