Thursday 26 May 2011

London's calling....

Apologies for the late post this week - we have had such a busy one! We had a photoshoot last week of the new collection and thought you might like to take a peek at some of the new pieces coming very soon:







This is the 'Chiswick' above and is launching in the next week or so. I love this picture as Katie just looks stunning in the over-exposed light - Very Versace! The handbag is an absolute winner - it is already on the shelves in a few of our stockists and the Rioja Red (pictured above) is my personal fave. It is also available in Deep Purple and Black. Feel free to contact us if you would like further details in the interim of it being available online!




Above is another stunning photograph - loving that trilby! The most popular colour at BoBelle London is Deep Purple (it seriously is gorgeous...) it takes the dye so well and no other leather looks as vibrant as our eel skin leather does in purple. The Hemera is a great size and is just so classic. The pockets at the side are ideal for popping your mibile in (obviously in our mobile phone case!), keys, work pass etc and the front one I keep my Oyster card in to stop me faffing around looking for it whilst power-walking up the escalator! All in all, a great style, if I say it myself...

So, what to wear our accessories with? The above shows Katie in a beautiful maxi dress from a small London-based designer, black skinny belt, trilby and sky high wedges from my favourite UK shoe shop, Russell and Bromley (oh so comfy and satisfies my desire to spend more on my other fave, Mr Louboutin himself....) . The bags above from BoBelle, Chiswick and Hemera, are perfect for work and play - team with skinny black trousers, classic crisp white shirt, chunky heels and a chunky Marni necklace for work and then with a cute tea dress, pumps and a cute sun hat for brunch with friends.

The BoBelle London website is having a complete make-over and it should be ready in the next month or so....think more edginess and more of our fun personality shining through - we are very excited and I will keep you posted on all of the developments!

Have a great rest of the week and I will post again very soon :-)

Claire x

No comments: