Monday 1 August 2011

Flash Sale

Good morning everyone,



Apologies for not writing much lately - things have really picked up again and I have been so busy preparing for Christmas!! (not to mention my wedding which is now in less than 3 weeks....!!)


I wanted to let you know of the FLASH SALE that is for today - see http://www.bobelle.co.uk/ for details. Have a browse online and the products on sale are those that say 'flash sale' next to them. When they're gone, they're gone!






We are also looking for ideas from YOU, our valued customers. If there is anythig you think we could improve on or develop, please respond here or email us at sales@bobelle.co.uk.


Our new stunning website is set to launch in the next 2 weeks and I cannot wait. It has been a work-in progress for so long now, a very personal project that I know will get the BoBelle London brand name out there. I will let you know when the new collection launches, I am so excited! I know you will love it....


Anyway, for now that is our news but please do forward on the flash sale details - I will keep you posted on the new website launch and let you know how our tradeshow, Pure, goes.


In the meantime enjoy the sunshine!

Claire

No comments: