Friday 7 October 2011

Shortlisted for 2 FABULOUS awards....

Hello all,

I wanted to let you know that I have been shortlisted for 2 major awards this week.....I pray I win both!! They are both fabulous and to win would mean so much to me.

First off is the Women of the Future Awards: http://wof.realbusiness.co.uk/2011-shortlist - I am so thrilled to be in with a chance of winning as Thea Green (founders of Nails Inc) won the same award last year. To be associated with her is just so flattering. She is a real inspiration.

The second is the Red Hot Women Awards: http://www.redonline.co.uk/red-women/red-s-hot-women-awards/red-s-hot-women-awards-2011/red-s-hot-women-awards-2011-shortlist - and winning this would be astounding as it could potentially open so many doors for BoBelle and I. Belinda Earl (the talent behind Aquascutum) won last year, as did Emma Sinclair who started her own company, Target Parking. Hopefully not only would winning this help boost my brand, but also I could potentially meet so many other media types and other ladies in the same field as myself.

Please keep all of your fingers and toes crossed for me! If you haven't already, please see BoBelle London on Facebook and Twitter and please do forward onto your friends and family as there is no better way to grow a business than by word of mouth.

Thank you so much for your support,

Claire x


No comments: