Tuesday 25 September 2012

Glitter heaven!

During LFW Claire Watt-Smith, the founder of BoBelle London, was spotted with the brand new glitter ipad case and matching iphone case which are hitting our new e-boutique and stores this October. We have been trying to keep them a secret, but people just love them! Here are a couple of fabulous bloggers, The Online Stylist and Feathers and Frills mentioning them:


Above: The new Glitter ipad and iphone cases from BoBelle London, launching October 2012

"These luxurious accessories belonged to Claire because her company, BoBelle London, produced them. To be honest, when I first saw the iPad and iPhone case, I thought they were Jimmy Choo, which I hope is a compliment to both parties. You may be shocked to know that I don’t own an iPad, but after seeing this case, I feel its becoming an essential piece of equipment which surely would increase my blogging efficiency. Whatever excuse I can find to get my hands on one of these cases, I will find it", Victoria, Frills and Feathers


If you’d seen these stunning glittery covered iPad and iPhone cases then you’d have been distracted too. These are definitely going on my Christmas list!" Amanda, The Online Stylist



Keep up-to-date with our launch by registering your details HERE.

No comments: